Boat Insurance claims
Making a boat insurance claim is quick and easy with NRMA Insurance.
|Make a Boat Insurance claim in NSW, ACT or TAS|
|New claims||Call 131 123, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week|
|Existing claims||Call 131 123 between 8.30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday only|
|Not in Australia?||Call +612 8661 7150|
How do I make a boat insurance claim?
Simply contact NRMA Insurance on 131 123 with the following details:
- Your registration number
- Your NRMA boat insurance policy number
- The driver’s details (if someone else was driving your boat)
- The other boat driver’s details (if applicable)
- A Police Incident Report number (if applicable)
What happens next?
- You'll be provided with a claim number and advised if an excess is payable.
- A quote then needs to be obtained for the repairs. We can assist you in locating a suitable repairer or you can obtain a quote from a repairer of your choice.
- Once you have a quote, it needs to be forwarded to the NRMA Insurance Claims Department, along with any photos of the damage.
- We will determine how your claim will be settled and if an inspection is required.