Building & Termite Inspection
Safeguard your property with a combined building and termite inspection
An NRMA Insurance Combined Building & Termite Inspection, provided by Archicentre, identifies any serious faults or defects to the main structural elements and exterior your building, plus any evidence of termite activity that could end up costing you thousands.
Why choose an NRMA Insurance Combined Building & Termite Inspection?
- Receive quality electronic building and inspection for termites reports from highly qualified Archicentre building inspectors
- Archicentre is endorsed by the Australian Institute of Architects (AIA)
- 12 month $15,000 guarantee offer to cover serious structural defects for a period of 12 months from the date of inspection (refer to the terms and conditions in the guarantee)*
- Compliant with rigorous Australian standards**
- Fast turnaround with most reports turned around within two days of inspection. Includes a verbal summary on the day of the inspection to discuss any issues
- Indicative costs for typical repairs, maintenance and renovations
Frequently asked questions for Building and Termite Inspection.
For more information, call 1300 667 168 or read the Terms & Conditions for Building and Termite Inspection.
* Protects you against serious structural damage that occurs within 12 months of the inspection and was not evident during the inspection. Guarantee does not cover any structural damage that was identified and recommended for action during the inspection.
** NRMA Insurance Property Inspections are consistent with the strict standards issued by Standards Australia – the peak industry body for National Standards.