Skip to content

Farm Insurance for Farmers

Whether you’re a grazier, grower, dairy farmer or have a hobby farm. Our Farm Insurance has the covers to protect your farm. 
 Call NRMA on 132 818 to speak with our Farm Insurance specialists today 
Additional Content: 

Most popular types of cover for Farmers

Choosing the right covers for your business can be complicated. To help you with making these important decisions, we have provided you with the cover that most business like yours choose:
 Fire and Defined Events
Our Fire and Other Defined Events cover can protect you against loss or damage to your business tools, equipment, contents, stock or a building in the event of a fire, lighting, explosion, earthquake, impact including falling trees, malicious damage and storm damage at the business premises

 Personal Home Buildings and Contents
Covers your home buildings and contents
 Burglary and Theft
Cover protects you from an unknown person(s) breaking into your building(s) and stealing stock, contents or equipment. It also provides cover to farm contents stolen in the open air

 Public and Products Liability
Covers claims against you for negligent acts in connection with your business that results in personal injury or property damage

 Motor Vehicles and Mobile Equipment
Cover protects your working or personal vehicles including tractors, quad bikes and other mobile plant and machinery

Other cover options that can be added to your Insurance package

Our Farm Insurance provides you with

Feedback FormGot Feedback?