Most popular types of cover for Retail Businesses
Fire and Defined Events
Covers money being stolen from your premises
Covers breakage to shop front windows, glass shelving or display cabinets, sign writing and advertising signs
Covers claims against you for negligent acts in connection with your business that results in personal injury or property damage
Other cover options that can be added to your Insurance package
- Business Interruption
- Covers the loss of profits after your business suffers damage due to an insured event, such as a fire or storm and the business is closed for the process of rebuilding or repairing the damage. If you are no longer able to trade because of this disaster, you can continue to receive a cash flow to help ensure your business returns to its normal operation.
- General Property
- Cover provides you with protection for loss or damage or burglary of property such as tools, when you take them with you on the road or at the work site.
- Covers breakdown of cash registers, cool rooms, display fridges or air conditioners.
- Personal Accident and Illness
- Our Personal Accident and Illness protects your income should you suffer an injury or illness that prevents you from completing your normal work duties. This can provide cover for the self employed where there is no access to sick leave.
- Fraud and Dishonesty
- Provides cover for you against loss of money caused by any fraudulent or dishonest act or omission by an Employee with the clear intent of making improper personal financial gain.
- Electronic Equipment
- Covers you for breakdown of office equipment such as computers, printers, fax machine and phone equipment.
- Motor Vehicles
- Covers you for business motor vehicles and mobile plant used to operate your business.
- Tax Audit
- Provides you cover for the cost of professional fees resulting from an audit or investigation which relates to you paying a tax.
- Multiple Risks
- Covers you for accidental loss or damage to specified items of property anywhere in Australia or New Zealand.
Our Business Insurance provides you with
- Value for money
- We understand running a business can be expensive, that is why we will help you choose the right cover at the right price.
- Immediate cover
- For most Businesses, it only takes one phone call or a quote online to get immediate cover.
- Minimal paperwork
- We’ve removed the hassle factor, avoiding filling out unnecessary forms.
- Flexible payment options
- Payment options to suit your needs at no extra cost.
- Reward and recognition
- We offer discounts for having more than one insurance policy with us and a claim free history.
- Tailored cover
- Cover made to match your individual requirements and needs.