As with our Third Party Property Damage cover, NRMA Insurance Third Party Fire and Theft Car Insurance covers you for damage you cause to someone else's car or property up to $20 million.
However, with additional fire and theft protection for your own car up to a market value of $10,000, NRMA Insurance Third Party Fire and Theft is designed to give you extra peace of mind.
What level of cover do I get for my money?
- Fire damage to your car up to a market value of $10,000
- Theft or attempted theft up to a market value of $10,000
- Damage you cause to someone else’s car or property (up to $20 million)
- Cover of up to $5,000 if your vehicle is damaged in a crash with an at fault driver
- Hire car after theft or attempted theft up to $65 a day for up to 21 days
- Hire car excess and bonds up to $2,000