Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance
At NRMA Insurance, we offer two levels of Third Party Car Insurance:
Third Party Property Damage offers a basic level of protection covering you for damage you cause to someone else's car or property. It also covers damage to your car caused by an at fault driver for up to $5,000.
Third Party Fire & Theft Car Insurance offers all the protection of Third Party Property Damage as well as additional fire and theft protection for your own car up to $10,000. View this cover
- Damage you cause to someone else's car or property up to $20 million
- Cover up to $5,000 if your vehicle is damaged in a crash with an uninsured at fault driver
Why choose NRMA Insurance?
- With the Loyalty Discount, the more eligible policies you have and the longer you stay with us, the more you can save
- Lifetime guarantee on repairs we authorise
- 24/7 Helpline assistance
- Experience – we’ve been insuring Australians for over 90 years
- No Claim Bonus - receive up to 65% No Claim Bonus if you have a good claims history
5 apps for drivers
Technology that can help you on the road. Read this article on The Hub
5 newbie driver survival skills
What you didn’t learn in driving classes that you need to know. Learn more at The Hub