Skip to content

Home buildings

NRMA Buildings Insurance covers your home if it is damaged or destroyed, we repair or rebuild up to the sum insured.


Benefit from new for old replacement of your household contents and personal belongings with NRMA Contents Insurance.

Buildings & contents

Combine your Home Buildings and Contents Insurance to enjoy the convenience of one policy with one premium.


Home plus

Enjoy ultimate peace of mind with NRMA Home Plus Insurance – our highest level of cover for your home and contents.

Renters contents

Cover your furniture, whitegoods, computer equipment, clothing and more from as little as $5 a week with NRMA Renter’s Insurance.


Protect your rental income, plus your investment property and its contents against loss or damage with NRMA Landlord Insurance. 


Strata (NSW only)

Protect against loss or damage to your strata title building, including common property and contents.

Flood cover

It’s important to understand the different types of floods and other water-related events and how they’re covered under your insurance policy.

Additional Content: 

Feedback Form Got Feedback?

Need more help? CLOSE X

Web Chat Unavailable CLOSE X

Get instant support from one of our local experts
We ’re sorry, web chat is currently unavailable
To get in touch simply:
- call us on 132 132
- or email us