NRMA Home Buildings and Contents Combined Insurance offers a single policy for your home and contents. This means households in NSW, ACT and TAS can benefit from the convenience of one policy with one premium.
What’s more, our highest level of cover, Home Plus Insurance, provides all the protection of our Home Buildings and Contents Combined Insurance, plus a safety net of up to 25% on top of the buildings or general contents sum insured, automatic cover for accidental damage and burn out of electric motors (fusion).
Plus with our Home Buildings and Contents Combined Insurance you’re covered for theft or damage, even if there are no signs of forced entry.^
^You must take reasonable care to secure your home and contents. Cover is subject to standard underwriting guidelines and policy terms.Calculate the current value of your home buildings & contents
Calculate the current value of your home buildings and contents
Calculate the current value of your home buildings and contents with our easy to understand calculators.
Highest level of cover
I want the highest level of cover NRMA Home Plus Insurance is our highest level of cover for your home. It provides all the features and benefits of our standard Home Buildings and Home Contents Insurance, with additional cover to give you peace of mind.
- Home Plus offers the following cover:
- Up to 25% safety net on top of the buildings sum insured for extra costs to rebuild your home if you need it
- Up to 25% safety net on top of the general contents sum insured for extra costs to replace your contents if you need it
- Automatic cover for accidental damage and burn out of electric motors (fusion)
- Plants, trees and shrubs up to 2,000
- Portable Contents option to cover items like jewellery, watches and laptops outside your home
- Identity theft up to $5,000
- Credit card theft up to $5,000
- Temporary accommodation for up to 2 years
Please read our Home Key Facts Sheets (KFSs) which set out some of the events/risks covered and not covered by our home policies and other information you should consider. These sheets do not provide a complete statement of the cover offered, exclusions, conditions and limits that apply under the policies. You should carefully read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and all policy documentation for more details.