At NRMA Insurance, we offer three cover options to protect NSW, ACT and TAS properties against loss or damage:
- Home Buildings Insurance covers damage or total loss caused by events such as fire and storm, with a lifetime workmanship guarantee for authorised repairs or rebuilding.
- Home Buildings and Contents Combined Insurance offers a single policy for your home and contents cover, meaning you benefit from having one policy with one premium.
- Home Plus Insurance provides all the protection of our Home Buildings Insurance, with extra benefits such as our safety net for additional rebuilding costs and automatic cover for accidental damage and burn out of electric motors (fusion).Calculate the current cost to rebuild your home
Calculate the current cost to rebuild your home
Calculate the current cost to rebuild your home with our easy to use calculator
Buildings Home Plus, our highest level of cover
NRMA Home Plus Insurance is our highest level of cover for your home.
It provides all the features and benefits of our standard Home Buildings Insurance, with additional cover to give you peace of mind.
Home Plus offers the following cover:
- Up to 25% safety net on top of the buildings sum insured for extra costs to rebuild your home if you need it
- Automatic cover for accidental damage and burn out of electric motors (fusion)
- Plants, trees and shrubs
- Temporary accommodation for up to 2 years
To choose Home Plus simply complete a standard Home Insurance quote and then select the 'Upgrade to Plus cover' option.
Please read our Home Key Facts Sheets (KFSs) which set out some of the events/risks covered and not covered by our home policies and other information you should consider. These sheets do not provide a complete statement of the cover offered, exclusions, conditions and limits that apply under the policies. You should carefully read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and all policy documentation for more details.