At NRMA Insurance, we offer three cover options to protect households in NSW, ACT and TAS against loss or damage:
- Home Contents Insurance provides you with new for old replacement for items, such as whitegoods, furniture, TVs, computer equipment, clothing and more.
- Home Buildings and Contents Combined Insurance offers a single policy for your home and contents cover.
- Home Plus Insurance provides all the protection of our Home Contents Insurance, with extra benefits, such as our safety net for additional replacement costs and automatic cover for accidental damage and burn out of electric motors (fusion).
Plus with our Home Buildings and Contents Combined Insurance you’re covered for theft or damage, even if there are no signs of forced entry.^
Calculate the current value of your contents
Calculate the current value of your contents with our easy to use calculator
I want the highest level of cover?
Contents Home Plus, our highest level of cover
NRMA Home Plus Insurance is our highest level of cover for your household contents. It provides all the features and benefits of our standard Home Contents Insurance, with additional cover to give you peace of mind.
- Home Plus offers the following cover:
- Up to 25% safety net on top of the general contents sum insured for extra costs to replace your contents if you need it
- Automatic cover for accidental damage and burn out of electric motors (fusion)
- Portable Contents option to cover items like jewellery, watches and laptops outside your home
- Pet lovers pack as an option
- Identity theft up to $5,000
- Credit card theft up to $5,000
- Temporary accommodation for up to 2 years
To choose Home Plus simply complete a standard Home Insurance quote and then select the 'Upgrade to Plus cover' option.
^ You must take reasonable care to secure your home and contents. Cover is subject to standard underwriting guidelines and policy terms.