NRMA Landlord Insurance provides cover for investment properties located in NSW, ACT and TAS, including rental income protection for peace of mind.
As well as safeguarding your property and contents against damage or loss, NRMA Landlord Insurance covers rent default and the associated legal costs, and loss of rent if the property is uninhabitable due to damage. So your rental income is protected, even if the unexpected happens.
What level of cover do I get for my money?
- Rent default up to $5,000, plus associated legal costs up to $5,000 * ^
- Loss of rent up to 12 months if your property is uninhabitable due to damage ^
- Theft and attempted theft by tenants* ^
- Malicious damage or vandalism by tenants* ^
- Liability cover
* We will deduct from your claim four times the weekly rental amount in addition to any excess that applies.
^ A valid rental agreement is required.