NRMA Strata Title Insurance covers domestic residential strata buildings in NSW.  

Our product is designed for a body such as an owners corporation or body corporate by providing cover for loss or damage to the strata building or common contents or both.


What level of cover do I get for my money?

  • Loss of rent if tenants are required to leave the property due to damage
  • Fire, storm, flood* and earthquake
  • Theft and attempted theft
  • Malicious damage or vandalism
  • Water and oil leaks
  • Broken glass, ceramic and sanitary fixtures
  • Liability cover


Download the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and policy booklet

*Damage caused by the sea is not covered (except tsunamis). If your property has been identified by NRMA Insurance as prone to flooding, you can choose to remove flood cover from your policy to reduce your premium.