Comprehensive Motorcycle & Scooter Insurance
NRMA Comprehensive Motorcycle and Scooter Insurance provides you with cover for your bike or scooter against accidental damage, malicious damage, theft, fire, flood or storm starting from $3.50 a week for Scooter coverage and $5.00 a week for Motorcycle coverage.
What's more, our Comprehensive Insurance covers any licensed rider who rides your motorbike or scooter, even if they're not listed on your policy^.
^Additional excess applies to riders under 25 or with less than 2 years’ driving experience. Cover is subject to standard underwriting guidelines and policy terms.
What level of cover do I get for my money?
For full cover details please read the Comprehensive Motorcycle and Scooter Insurance Policy Booklet.
- Accidental damage
- Theft or attempted theft
- Fire, flood, storm or malicious damage
- Hire car after theft or attempted theft
- Emergency repairs
- Liability cover up to $20 million
- New for new replacement on bikes written off in their first 2 years
Compare covers for Motorcycle or Scooter Insurance
Discounts and savings
- Multi-Policy discount - Pay a lower premium when you hold multiple qualifying products with NRMA Insurance.
- Loyalty discount - Save up to 10% on your premium as a loyal NRMA Insurance customer.
- No Claim discount - Save up to 65% on your Motorcycle cover if you have a good claims history.
Why choose NRMA Motorcycle and Scooter Insurance?
- We cover any licensed rider who rides your motorcycle or scooter*
- Automatic cover for accessories and modifications**
- Save when you hold certain products with NRMA Insurance
- Discounts for loyal customers
- Lifetime guarantee for the workmanship on authorised repairs
- Flexible excess levels to help reduce your premium
- 24/7 Helpline assistance
- Experience – we've been insuring Australians for over 85 years
*Additional excess applies to riders under 25 or with less than 2 years riding experience. Cover is subject to standard underwriting guidelines and policy terms. Cover applies to Motor Insurance policies, excludes CTP, commercial policies and specialty products.
**On agreed value policies, cover is limited to the agreed value. Motorcycles/scooters must be road worthy and registrable.