NRMA Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance provides you with cover for your bike against accidental damage, collision or crash, earthquake, explosion, fire, flood, storm, theft or attempted theft, tsunami, vandalism or a malicious act. Starting from $7.00 a week for Motorcycle coverage.
What's more, our Comprehensive Insurance covers any licensed rider who rides your motorbike or scooter, even if they're not listed on your policy.^
What level of cover do I get for my money?
For full cover details please read the Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance Policy Booklet.
- Accidental damage
- Collision or crash
- Emergency repairs (up to $800)
- Hire car after theft or attempted theft up to $65 a day up to 21 days
- Liability cover (up to $20 million)
- New for new replacement on bikes written off in their first 2 years
- Theft or attempted theft
- Tools of trade up to $1,500 (business use vehicles)
- Vandalism or a malicious act
^Additional excess applies to riders under 25 or with less than 2 years riding experience. Cover is subject to standard underwriting guidelines and policy terms.
*Additional excess applies to riders under 25 or with less than 2 years riding experience. Cover is subject to standard underwriting guidelines and policy terms.
**On agreed value policies, cover is limited to the agreed value. Motorcycles/scooters must be roadworthy and registrable.