Motorcycle Insurance & Scooter Insurance claims
Making a Motorcyle Insurance or Scooter Insurance claim is quick and easy with NRMA Insurance.
|Need to make a Motorcycle or Scooter Insurance claim?|
|New claims||Call 131 123, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week|
|Existing claims||Call 131 123 between 8.30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday only|
|Not in Australia?||Call +612 8661 7150|
How do I make a motorcycle insurance or scooter insurance claim?
Simply call NRMA Insurance on 131 123 with the following details:
- Your registration number
- Your NRMA motorcycle and scooter insurance policy number
- The rider’s details (if someone else was riding your motorcycle or scooter)
- The other driver or rider’s details (if applicable)
- A Police Incident Report number (if applicable)
What happens next?
- You’ll be provided with a claim number and advised if an excess is payable.
- A quote then needs to be obtained for the repairs. An NRMA Insurance Claims Assessor can assist you in locating a suitable repairer or you can obtain a quote from a repairer of your choice.
- Once you have a quote, it needs to be forwarded to the NRMA Insurance Claims Department, along with any photos of the damage.
- Our Claims Assessors determine how your claim will be settled and if an inspection is required.
- NRMA Insurance will also arrange for your vehicle to be towed if required.