Skip to content

Making a Motorcyle Insurance or Scooter Insurance claim is quick and easy with NRMA Insurance.

 Not in NSW, QLD, ACT or TAS?
Please select your state: SA| WA
Additional Content: 

Need to make a Motorcycle or Scooter Insurance claim?
New claims Call 131 123, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Existing claims Call 131 123 between 8.30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday only
Not in Australia? Call +612 8661 7150

How do I make a motorcycle insurance or scooter insurance claim?

Simply call NRMA Insurance on 131 123 with the following details:

  •  Your registration number
  •  Your NRMA motorcycle and scooter insurance policy number
  •  The rider’s details (if someone else was riding your motorcycle or scooter)
  •  The other driver or rider’s details (if applicable)
  •  A Police Incident Report number (if applicable)

What happens next?

  • You’ll be provided with a claim number and advised if an excess is payable.
  • A quote then needs to be obtained for the repairs. An NRMA Insurance Claims Assessor can assist you in locating a suitable repairer or you can obtain a quote from a repairer of your choice. 
  • Once you have a quote, it needs to be forwarded to the NRMA Insurance Claims Department, along with any photos of the damage.
  • Our Claims Assessors determine how your claim will be settled and if an inspection is required.
  • NRMA Insurance will also arrange for your vehicle to be towed if required.

Feedback FormGot Feedback?