SGIC Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance provides you with cover for your bike against accidental damage, collision or crash, earthquake, explosion, fire, flood, storm, theft or attempted theft, tsunami, vandalism or malicious act. Starting from $4.95 a week for Motorcycle coverage.
What's more, our Comprehensive Insurance covers any licensed rider who rides your motorbike, even if they're not listed on your policy^.
^Additional excess applies to riders under 25 or with less than 2 years’ riding experience. Cover is subject to standard underwriting guidelines and policy terms.
What level of cover do I get for my money?
- Accidental damage
- Collision or crash
- Emergency repairs up to $800
- Hire car after theft or attempted theft up to $65 a day up to 21 days
- Liability cover (up to $20 million)
- New for new replacement on bikes written off in their first 2 years
- Theft or attempted theft
- Tools of trade up to $1,500 (business use vehicles)
- Vandalism or a malicious act