Home alarm systems
NRMA Security offers a wide range of reliable and cost effective home alarm packages to protect your property from intruders.
And with optional back-to-base alarm monitoring and alarm response patrols, you and your family can now enjoy ultimate peace of mind with 24/7 protection.
What level of security do I get for my money?
You may also choose to customise your Home Alarm Packages from our extensive range of protection devices below:
- Passive Infrared (PIR) Motion Detector
Includes motion sensors to detect intruders in your home. Choose either a wired or wireless version to suit your property. Pet-friendly options are also available.
- Pet Friendly Detectors
Combines Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensors with microwave detection technologies for superior and reliable performance under harsh conditions.
- Door and Window Reed switches
Providing ultimate peace of mind for your family, these perimeter security switches activate your alarm if an intruder attempts to force open a door or window.
- Monitored Smoke Detector
With the ability to be monitored through your intruder alarm system, this smoke detector provides early warning alerts for you and your family.
- Wireless Remote
Arm and disarm your home security system with the push of a button. Unique code works exclusively with your compatible security system.
- Panic/Duress Button
Keep your loved ones safe with this double push panic/duress button. Offers 24/7 protection and is NSW Police compliant.
- Wireless Pendant Button
Featuring a large red button and fluorescent case for easy identification in the dark, this wireless pendant button transmits an instant alert 24/7.
Fully installed security systems from $299 on a 36 month monitoring agreement of $55 per month
NRMA Security is provided by Insurance Australia Limited NSW Master Licence No. 409604820, ACT Master Licence No. 17501127, QLD Security Firm Licence No. 3305488.
Why choose NRMA Security?
- Free quotes and professional advice over the phone on your security needs
- Installation carried out by licensed alarm technicians
- Flexible payment options*
- Optional 24/7 back-to-base alarm monitoring and alarm response patrols
- Select between a wired or wireless system
- Save on your NRMA Home Contents Insurance when you install an NRMA alarm system
- Experience – we’ve been protecting Australians for over 90 years