Our branches and kiosks
Check which branches are open, and find out how to make an appointment
Book an appointment for some Sydney branches
To visit some of our Sydney branches, you have to book an appointment first. We can't help you if you arrive at these branches without an appointment.
Campbelltown (inside Motorserve)
Keeping safe in our branches
We’ve made some changes to help keep everyone safe in our branches during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
We’re limiting the number of people allowed in the branch at one time, keeping social distance and offering hand sanitiser. We’ve added protection screens at our counters, and we’re not accepting cash payments at the moment.
Remember, we need your help to keep everyone safe. Don't go to a branch if you, or someone you’ve been in close contact with, have been:
- Feeling unwell
- In an area with a recent coronavirus outbreak
- Travelling in the last 14 days.
Some branches are still closed
If you can't go to your local branch
Instead of going to a branch, there are lots of other ways to talk to us or manage your insurance online.
- Log in or register to manage your policies online
- Find other ways to make payments (including online and over the phone)
- Make a car or home claim online
- Book an online video appointment in English, Mandarin or Cantonese
- Call us for help on 132 132 (7am–10pm).
Book an online video appointment
You can now book an appointment and talk to us about car and home insurance over video conference.
We're here to help in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
To talk to us in one of these languages, book an appointment online.