I run a business from home, am I covered?

If you run a business from home then you should let us know so that we can make sure that you have the right cover. There are some business types that can't be covered under a standard home and contents policy and some specific tools of trade have a policy limit that applies.

If we can cover you under a standard Home Insurance policy, we'll cover your home office equipment used in your business, that you run from home under your Home Contents Insurance policy.

How helpful was this answer?