If my home can't be lived in will you pay for my temporary accommodation?

Yes, you're covered under Home Buildings Insurance for the reasonable costs of temporary accommodation for you, your family and your pets if we agree you can't live in your home.

If you're a tenant and have a Home Contents policy with us, we'll cover reasonable extra rent costs for your temporary accommodation.

How helpful was this answer?