A funeral is a time to say goodbye, not to worry about money.
That’s why NRMA Funeral Insurance offers you peace of mind today, and financial help for your family
- Money when your family needs it – NRMA Funeral Insurance allows your loved ones to have access to funds generally within 24 hours of us receiving completed claims requirements
- Fast, easy, guaranteed acceptance – No medical questions are required, all you need to do is meet the age and residency requirements.
- Premiums with no surprises – Fixed premiums that won’t go up as you age, so your payments are predictable (unless you make changes to your policy)
- Freshly designed with unique benefits - a range of Optional Covers are available
- Freedom to choose - Provides your loved ones with flexibility to use payout as they need - for funeral costs, debts, hospital bills or other final expenses
- Family Discounts - Cover your entire family under one policy and save with lower premiums.
- NRMA Insurance Payment Promise – Even if you don’t continue your cover, after 5 years of holding your policy, your loved ones are eligible to make a claim for at least 25% of your cover amount
- NRMA Insurance Customer Discount – Existing NRMA customers receive a 5% discount for the life of the policy
- Free grief counselling – Your family can access professional grief counselling free of charge in the event a Life Insured passes away
Your optional extras
- Terminal Illness cover – an early lump sum payout in the event of being diagnosed with an illness likely to result in death within 12 months
- Accidental Injury cover – cover for specified serious injuries and impairments such as fractures, burns and bed care confinement
- Extra Accidental Death cover – Additional cover for accidents resulting in death
If there is anything else you’d like to know about NRMA Funeral Insurance, simply call us on 1300 996 143
Making a claim
The information on this website about NRMA Funeral Insurance is general advice only and does not take into account your personal financial situation, needs or objectives. You should consider the Combined Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide and your own circumstances before deciding to purchase or to continue to hold NRMA Funeral Insurance. NRMA Funeral Insurance is promoted by IAL Life Pty Limited ABN 15 137 509 936 Authorised Representative No. 427847 of TAL Direct Pty Limited ABN 39 084 666 017 AFSL 243260. NRMA Funeral Insurance is issued by TAL Life Limited ABN 70 050 109 450 AFSL 237848. IAL Life Pty Limited is a subsidiary of Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as NRMA Insurance. All life insurance information on this website is provided by TAL Direct Pty Limited and IAL Life Pty Limited.