Strata Title Insurance
NRMA Strata Title Insurance covers domestic residential strata buildings in NSW.
Our product is designed for a body such as an owners corporation or body corporate by providing cover for loss or damage to the strata building or common contents or both.
- Loss of rent if tenants are required to leave the property due to damage
- Fire, storm and earthquake
- Flood, rainwater run-off and storm surge*
- Theft and attempted theft
- Malicious damage or vandalism
- Water and oil leaks
- Broken glass, ceramic and sanitary fixtures
- Liability cover
*We may offer you the option to remove cover for loss or damage caused by flood, rainwater run-off and storm surge. This applies to policies purchased on or after 15 April 2018, and for policies with a renewal date on or after 28 May 2018.