‘Lighten the load’ $100 Off Comprehensive Car Insurance Offer – Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is available on any new NRMA Comprehensive Car Insurance or Comprehensive Car Plus Insurance policy that may be purchased online at www.nrma.com.au, in-store or over the phone by calling 132 132, with a Queensland, New South Wales, ACT or Tasmania risk address, during the Offer Period (Eligible Policy).
2. This offer is available between 11 November 2020 and 14 February 2021 (Offer Period). This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
3. Under this offer, NRMA Insurance will provide a discount of $100 on Eligible Policies. For example, if the premium for an Eligible Policy is calculated to be $300, NRMA Insurance will provide a discount of $100 and the premium for that new Eligible Policy will be $200.
4. This offer does not apply if the premium for the Eligible Policy for the first 12 months is calculated to be less than $100.
5. This offer does not apply to existing NRMA Insurance policies (including mid-term amendments or renewals). Such customers may take advantage of this offer by purchasing a new Eligible Policy under this offer. However, the premium for a new Eligible Policy may be more expensive than the premium for an existing or renewal policy.
6. This offer is available on new NRMA Comprehensive Car Insurance and Comprehensive Car Plus Insurance policies only.
7. This offer is not available on any other NRMA Insurance policy including:
a. Third Party Fire and Theft Car Insurance,
b. Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance,
c. Business Insurance,
d. Farm Insurance,
e. Fleet Insurance.
f. Motor Trades Insurance,
g. Veteran, Vintage and Classic Car Insurance, and
h. Motorcycle Insurance
8. Any quotes for Eligible Policies under this offer will be valid for 7 days or until the end of the Offer Period, whichever is earlier.
9. The discount under this offer may be subject to minimum premiums. The discount under this offer will only apply until the minimum premium is reached.
10. This offer will not apply to any government or statutory charges.
11. Whether we issue a policy and on what terms is subject to our normal underwriting criteria and practices.
12. The offer will only apply for the first 12 months of the Eligible Policy only. If we are prepared to renew the Eligible Policy, the offer will not apply to the renewal and the renewal policy and premium will be based on our normal underwriting criteria and practices and pricing arrangements. When we calculate your premium on renewal, we may limit any increases or decreases by considering factors like your previous year’s premium.
13. NRMA Comprehensive Car Insurance and Comprehensive Plus Car Insurance are issued by Insurance Australia Limited trading as NRMA Insurance ABN 11 000 016 722. Always read the Product Disclosure Statement available at nrma.com.au/policy-booklets.