Scooter Third Party Property Damage Insurance
Offering you a basic yet important level of protection, NRMA Third Party Property Damage Scooter Insurance covers you for any damage you may cause to someone else’s vehicle or property.
It also covers any damage to your scooter up to $5,000 caused by an uninsured at-fault driver.
- Damage to your scooter up to $5,000 caused by an at fault uninsured driver
- Liability cover (up to $20 million) for the damage you may cause to someone else's vehicle or property
Please read our Motor Insurance Product Disclosure Statement for more details.
What's the difference between CTP Insurance and Third Party Insurance?
- CTP Green Slip: Compulsory in NSW and covers you for injuries you cause to another person in an accident (people cover)
- Third Party Property Damage: Covers you for damage you cause to someone else’s vehicle or property in an accident (property cover)
Things you should know
1 Additional excess applies to riders under 25 or with less than 2 years riding experience. Cover is subject to standard underwriting guidelines and policy terms.
Why choose NRMA Insurance?
- We cover any licensed rider who rides your scooter1
- With the Loyalty Discount, the more eligible policies you have and the longer you stay with us, the more you can save
- Lifetime guarantee for the workmanship of all authorised repairs, for as long as you own the scooter
- 24/7 Helpline assistance
- Experience – we've been insuring Australians for over 90 years
- No Claim Bonus - receive up to 65% No Claim Bonus if you have a good claims history
NSW Emergency Services Levy (ESL)
The NSW Government announced it's delaying changes to the ESL. With changes now on hold, we've reintroduced ESL on insurance policies.