Help for when Queensland happens

When Queensland happens, Queenslanders are not alone. NRMA Insurance is here to help – and quick to respond with:

With NRMA Home Building and NRMA Combined Building and Contents Insurance you get cover for the cost of temporary accommodation for up to 12 months if your home is unliveable following an incident we insure

  • A dedicated disaster response team
  • A local mobile claims office
  • Access to partners such as Queensland SES, Australian Cross, and GIVIT.

Get a quote