Manage your business receipts and invoices online
For small business owners, every day is as challenging as it is rewarding. Trying to stay on top of all the paperwork can be time consuming, and stressful if you lose or misplace that important document or invoice.
That's why NRMA Business Insurance has partnered with Squirrel Street to give our customers a complimentary service that allows you to:
- Scan, organise, and upload your receipts, business records and financial documents, quickly and easily
- Keep track of your finances and stay tax compliant
- Confidently store your financial records safely and securely
- Export your paperwork to any major accounting software you use
Our business helping yours
NRMA Business Insurance customers can join Squirrel Street for free, and start organising invoices and documents online today.
To find out more about how Squirrel Street can help you save time and money, check out the video below.
How does it work?
Join thousands of small businesses that use Squirrel Street to help manage their receipts and invoices online. All NRMA Business Insurance customers can register online and download the app today.
Why Squirrel Street?
- Squirrel Street understands the needs and challenges facing Australian small businesses, and that accurate, secure financial records are essential to your peace of mind
- Squirrel Street is registered with the ATO and fully compliant. It means you can be confident that your Squirrel Street will be accepted by a tax auditor if they ever come knocking
Not an NRMA Business Insurance customer?
Not a problem. Getting a quote is easy, and only takes a few minutes.
For your information
This service is provided by SB Australia PTY LTD ABN 38 142 973 trading as Squirrel Street. Insurance Australia Limited trading as NRMA Insurance and Insurance Australia Group are not responsible for, or liable in respect of, products and services provided by Squirrel Street. NRMA Insurance or a member of the Insurance Australia Group may receive a commission of up to 15% for NRMA Insurance customers who upgrade their subscription service with Squirrel Street. For more information, please refer to our terms and conditions