Emergency medical alarms
Help at the push of a button
Maintain your safety and independence at home with our emergency medical alarms.
Our integrated medical alarm systems can offer you and your family members the peace of mind that if something should happen, our Security Alarm Monitoring Centre can be alerted to a medical emergency immediately - 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
The easy-to-use medical emergency alert system connects to your existing home telephone line.
In the event of needing help, our medical alarms can be activated by simply pushing a button that is worn as a pendent or watch. An emergency signal will be sent to the Security Alarm Monitoring Centre who will respond immediately.
Our dedicated team of operators will call you or your contacts to see if an Ambulance Service is required.
The Medical Alarm Package includes
- Main control panel with back-up battery and AC plug pack
- Choose from a waterproof medical alarm necklace or emergency watch pendant
- Installation by a qualified Alarm Technician
- Emergency Medical Alarm with 1x Necklace or Wrist Pendant - $379
- 24/7 Back-to-Base Emergency Monitoring - from $20 per month
NRMA Security is provided by Insurance Australia Limited NSW Master Licence No. 409604820, ACT Master Licence No. 17501127, QLD Security Firm Licence No. 3305488.
Why choose NRMA Security?
- Free quotes and professional advice over the phone on your security needs
- Installation carried out by licensed alarm technicians
- Flexible payment options*
- Optional 24/7 back-to-base alarm monitoring and alarm response patrols
- Select between a wired or wireless system
- Save on your NRMA Home Contents Insurance when you install an NRMA alarm system
- Experience – we've been protecting Australians for over 90 years