Alarm monitoring & response
Enjoy the ultimate protection and safeguard your home or business around the clock with NRMA Security's back-to-base alarm monitoring and alarm response patrol services.
With a direct link to the Security Alarm Monitoring Centre, you can benefit from an immediate response 24/7 - whenever your alarm is activated.
Enjoy the feeling of safety and security, knowing that our systems and response team are ready to respond to any break in or intrusion immediately, day or night.
What level of security do I get for my money?
24/7 alarm monitoring
Unfortunately, you can't always rely on neighbours or passers-by to act when your home or business alarm is sounding. That's why an NRMA Security back-to-base monitored alarm gives you the support and protection you need when you're away from the property.
With a direct link to the Security Alarm Monitoring Centre, which is staffed by highly trained personnel, we can provide 24/7 monitoring for your intruder alarm system, including integrated smoke detectors, panic buttons and more.
24/7 alarm response patrols
NRMA Security also offers 24/7 alarm response patrols as an optional extra to your monitored home or business alarm system. Providing valuable support in the event that your alarm is activated, licensed security personnel attend your premises in accordance with your pre-determined security response plan.
To take advantage of these exclusive offers from NRMA Security, please call 132 553
- Back-to-Base monitoring - from $25 per month for Standard phone line
NRMA Security is provided by Insurance Australia Limited NSW Master Licence No. 409604820, ACT Master Licence No. 17501127, QLD Security Firm Licence No. 3305488.
Why choose NRMA Security?
- Free quotes and professional advice over the phone on your security needs
- Installation carried out by licensed alarm technicians
- Flexible payment options*
- Optional 24/7 back-to-base alarm monitoring and alarm response patrols
- Select between a wired or wireless system
- Save on your NRMA Home Contents Insurance when you install an NRMA alarm system
- Experience – we've been protecting Australians for over 90 years