Request a tax invoice
When would I need to request a tax invoice?
A tax invoice comes in handy when completing your annual tax return, as you may be able to claim your insurance as a tax deduction.
What policies can I request a tax invoice for?
Tax invoices are available online if you have a car, home, landlord, boat, caravan or trailer policy, or a home security account with us.
For all other policies, please call us on 132 132
How do I request a tax invoice?
You can access your tax invoice online. To do that:
- Log into your Self Service Centre account
- Select the 'Policy documents' link
- Select the policy that you need the invoice for
- Click the 'Email' button to request your tax invoice
- Check your email for your invoice, or download it in your Self Service Centre account within 15 minutes