Terms and conditions
Read the terms and conditions for our $10 a month for Third Party Fire & Theft Car Insurance offer
1. This offer is available on any new NRMA Third Party Fire and Theft Car Insurance policy purchased online at www.nrma.com.au/car-insurance/third-party-fire-theft-car-insurance, over the phone by calling 132 132, or at an NRMA Insurance branch during the Offer Period (Eligible Policy). If you are an existing customer, you can contact us to take out a new Eligible Policy under this offer.
2. This offer is available on Eligible Policies from 7 June 2020 until 7 August 2020 (Offer Period). This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
3. Under the offer, the following insurance premiums will apply for Eligible Policies for the first twelve months:
a. for annual billing plans: $120 annually; or
b. for pay-by-the-month billing plans: $10 per month (with a minimum total annual premium of $120).
4. This offer does not apply if the insurance premium for an Eligible Policy is calculated to be:
a. for annual billing plans, less than $120 annually; or
b. for pay-by-the-month billing plans, less than $10 per month.
5. This offer does not apply to existing NRMA Insurance policies. However, such customers may take advantage of this offer by calling 132 132 to purchase a new Eligible Policy under this offer.
6. This offer is available on NRMA Third Party Fire and Theft Car Insurance only.
7. This offer is not available on any other NRMA Insurance Policy including:
a. Comprehensive Car Insurance,
b. Comprehensive Plus Car Insurance,
c. Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance;
d. Business Insurance,
e. Farm Insurance,
f. Fleet Insurance,
g. Motor Trades Insurance,
h. Vintage, Veteran and Classic Car Insurance, and
i. Motorcycle Insurance.
8. All discounts, promotional offers and other specials are excluded from this offer. This means any discounts, including the NRMA Insurance Loyalty Discount, No Claim Bonus and staff discounts and discount amounts referred to in the relevant Motor Insurance Premium, Excess, Discounts and Helpline Benefits Guide will not apply to Eligible Policies.
9. This offer cannot be used in conjuction with any other offer.
10. Whether we issue a policy and on what terms is subject to our normal underwriting criteria and practices.
11. If you do not wish to take up this offer at the time of purchase during the Offer Period, please call us on 132 132.
12. NRMA Third Party Fire and Theft Car Insurance is issued by Insurance Australia Limited trading as NRMA Insurance ABN 11 000 016 722. Always read the Product Disclosure Statement available at www.nrma.com.au/policy-booklets.