Terms and conditions
Read the terms and conditions for our $50 Visa gift card offer
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the NRMA Insurance “$50 Gift Card” offer (“Offer”). By participating in the Offer, claimants agree to be bound by these conditions. Claims for the Offer must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. The promoter is Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722, trading as NRMA Insurance (Level 13, Tower Two, Darling Park, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000) (“Promoter” or “NRMA Insurance”). The Promoter has engaged Digital Glue Australia Pty Ltd ABN 36 127 466 899 (Level 5, 36 Grosvenor St, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia) (“Digital Glue”), to undertake the fulfilment of the gift cards.
3. The Offer commences at 12:00am on 21 September 2020 and closes on 11:59pm on 30 November 2020 (“Offer Period”).
4. The Offer consists of one (1) eGift Card valued at AUD50.00 issued by Visa (“eGift Card”).
5. The Offer is only available in conjunction with the purchase of a new Touring Caravan Policy during the Offer Period (“Eligible Policies”). It excludes standalone On-Site Caravan policies and is only available for NEW policies, excluding the renewal of existing policies.
6. This Offer is open only to permanent residents of Australia who are 18 years or over as at the date the relevant Eligible Policy is purchased. (“Eligible Entrants”).
7. Eligible Entrants must meet all of the following entry requirements (“Entry Requirements”):
a) The Eligible Entrant must successfully take out an Eligible Policy (as specified in clause 5) during the Offer Period and purchase the Eligible Policy through an approved channel (using the NRMA Insurance website or via speaking to an NRMA Insurance frontline staff member during business hours on 1300 790 435)
b) The Eligible Policy must have been written and paid for within the Offer Period
c) The Eligible Entrant must pay for their Eligible Policy before they can become eligible for the Offer, where the Eligible Policy is on a pay by the month basis, the Eligible Entrant must pay for their first monthly instalment in full within the Offer Period
d) The Eligible Entrant must be purchasing a NEW Eligible Policy from NRMA Insurance, the Eligible Entrant will not be eligible for the Offer if they already hold an Eligible Policy and are renewing an existing Eligible Policy
e) The Eligible Entrant must have a valid email address applied to their Eligible Policy and
f) The Eligible Entrant must not be an employee of the Promoter (together, the “Entry Requirements”).
8. Limit of one (1) eGift Card per Eligible Entrant during the Offer Period. Where the Eligible Policy has joint policyholders, the eGift Card will be allocated to the primary policyholder.
9. The Offer cannot be combined with any other NRMA Insurance offer or promotion.
10. Eligible Entrants who meet the Entry Requirements will receive the eGift Card unless they notify the Promoter that they do not wish to participate in the Offer. If you do not wish to take up this offer at the time of purchase during the Offer Period, please call us on 1300 790 435.
11. Once an Eligible Entrant has satisfied the Entry Requirements in clause 7, NRMA Insurance, via Digital Glue, will email the Eligible Entrant’s nominated email address between 10 and 40 days after the date of payment for the Eligible Policy to confirm that they have qualified for participation in the Offer. This email will include a unique claim code (“Unique Claim Code”) and instruction on how the Eligible Entrant can redeem the eGift Card. The Eligible Customer must redeem this gift card during the Offer Period to validly received the eGift Card.
12. The eGift Card will be emailed to the Eligible Entrant’s nominated email address within approximately 5 working days from date of successfully claiming their Unique Claim Code.
13. Each Eligible Entrant acknowledges that:
The eGift Card can only be used in shopping environments and participating stores and/or online vendors that comply with the relevant eGift Card vendor’s terms and conditions, which are as follows:
d) Any dispute about goods or services purchased with the eGift Card must be resolved with the relevant retailer and not the Promoter. To the extent permitted by law, Digital Glue and the Promoter’s liability is limited to replacing faulty eGift Cards and
e) Please refer any eGift Card transaction enquiries to email@example.com. Neither the Promoter nor Digital Glue is able to reverse any approved transactions on the eGift Card.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), the Promoter and Digital Glue (including their officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way in connection with this promotion, including but not limited to:
a) Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter or Digital Glue’s control)
b) Any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference
c) Any eGift Card that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or Digital Glue
d) Any tax liability incurred by an Eligible Entrant (Eligible Entrants should seek independent financial advice) or
e) Accepting and/or using the eGift Card. Nothing in these conditions of entry restricts, excludes, modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute all or part of this Offer with another offer of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Eligible Entrants will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the eGift Card has been substituted at equal or greater value.
17. Once the eGift Card has been despatched via email, the Promoter or Digital Glue will not be responsible for and will be discharged for any delay or failure to deliver the eGift Card.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered emails due to an entrant’s spam filters or email settings.
19. Proof of identity, residency and eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that an Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable proof, they may forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any persons that provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this promotion.
21. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this Offer if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Offer.