Transport Accident Insurance

As of 1 July 2017, NRMA Insurance no longer offers Transport Accident Insurance in NSW, QLD and the ACT. This does not affect our other insurance products.

Transport Accident Insurance (TAI) covers you for loss of income and certain living expenses if you've been injured while travelling on public transport or as a pedestrian struck by a vehicle, motorcycle, scooter, bicycle, train or ferry and are unable to work.

If you have held a TAI policy with NRMA prior to the 1 July 2017 and have been involved in an accident prior to this date, please contact us on 131 123

For more information about our previous policy, please refer to the Policy Document