If you own a car, motorcycle or scooter that’s more than 15 years old and keep it for recreational purposes read on about our NRMA Insurance Veteran, Vintage and Classic Vehicle Insurance.
Whether your pride and joy is a classic (15 years or older), vintage (made between 1919 and 1930) or veteran (pre-1919), we can provide cover for its agreed value against accidental damage, theft, fire, storm, flood and more.
Like a quote? Call 1800 646 605 and talk to one of our friendly staff.
What level of cover do I get for my money?
- Accidental damage
- Windscreen and window glass damage
- Vandalism or malicious damage
- Fire, storm or flood
- Theft or attempted theft
- Emergency repairs
- Liability cover
- Traveller care - extra help if your vehicle breaks down more than 100km from home
Veteran, Vintage and Classic Vehicle Insurance claims
Making a Veteran, Vintage and Classic Vehicle Insurance claim is quick and easy with NRMA Insurance.
Simply call 1800 634 686 and we'll take care of everything for you. We even offer a lifetime guarantee on repairs we authorise for extra peace of mind.
How do I make a veteran, vintage and classic vehicle insurance claim?
Simply call NRMA Insurance on 1800 634 686 with the following details:
- Your registration number
- Your NRMA Veteran, Vintage and Classic Vehicle Insurance policy number
- The driver's details (if someone else was driving your vehicle)
- The other driver's details (if applicable)
- A Police Incident Report number (if applicable)
What happens next?
If we accept your claim, then: