Skip to content

CTP Green Slip Insurance

CTP Green Slip NSW

Great value compulsory third party insurance to protect you against personal injuries you may cause to someone else in an accident.


Cover for personal injury costs when you’re the at-fault driver in an accident.

Transport Accident Insurance

Protection against loss of income and certain living expenses if you have been injured while travelling on public transport or as a pedestrian.



Cover for personal injuries you cause to another person if you’re the at-fault driver in an accident.

How to pick the right type of car insurance?

Watch our video to find out why these insurances are different and what they can do for you.



Important Notice to all owners of commercial and business use vehicles

NSW CTP Cancellations

From March 2012 it will be assumed that the owners of all business use and commercial vehicles will be entitled to claim an Input Tax Credit (ITC) on the GST included in the price of their CTP policy. This will be reflected in the price of the CTP Greenslip as the ITC status of these policies will be automatically assumed as yes. 
A NSW CTP Greenslip can only be cancelled if you have cancelled the registration of the vehicle. Otherwise when buying or selling a vehicle, the CTP Greenslip is transferred to the new owner until the next renewal. When moving interstate, you will be required to cancel the vehicle’s registration in NSW and CTP Greenslip in order to re-register in the other state.
To cancel a NSW CTP Greenslip you must visit the Roads and Maritime Services (previously RTA) to cancel your registration. Once documents are obtained from RMS please complete the NRMA Insurance CTP cancellation form and send all relevant documentation to the reply paid address noted on the form or email the documents to Alternatively you are welcome to visit one of our offices.


Additional Content: 

Feedback Form Got Feedback?

Need more help? CLOSE X

Web Chat Unavailable CLOSE X

Get instant support from one of our local experts
We ’re sorry, web chat is currently unavailable
To get in touch simply:
- call us on 132 132
- or email us