Skip to content


Enjoy full cover for your motorbike or scooter against accidental damage,collision or crash, earthquake, explosion, fire, flood, storm, theft or attempted theft, tsunami, vandalism or a malicious act. 

Third Party Property Damage

NRMA Third Party Property Damage Insurance covers damage you cause to someone else’s car or property.

Veteran, Vintage & Classic

Tailored insurance for vehicles older than 15 years and used for hobby or recreational purposes.
* Subject to acceptability criteria



Additional Content: 

Feedback Form Got Feedback?

Need more help? CLOSE X

Web Chat Unavailable CLOSE X

Get instant support from one of our local experts
We ’re sorry, web chat is currently unavailable
To get in touch simply:
- call us on 132 132
- or email us