Comprehensive Car Insurance from as little as $1.65 per day covers your car for accidental damage, collision or crash, earthquake, explosion, fire, flood, storm, theft or attempted theft, tsunami, vandalism or a malicious act. It also automatically covers the extras on your car like alloy wheels, sunroofs and custom sound systems^.
In addition it includes hire car cover for up to 21 days to keep you moving if your car’s stolen.
We also offer Comprehensive Plus Car Insurance with all of the cover of Comprehensive Car Insurance as well as added extra's such as hire car, excess-free windscreen, sunroof, glass cover and more.
What level of cover do I get for my money?
- Accidental damage
- Automatic cover for modifications, options and accessories^
- Collision or crash
- Emergency repairs up to $800
- Hire car after theft or attempted theft up to $65 a day up to 21 days
- Liability cover up to $20 million
- New for new replacement if your car is written off in its first 2 years
- Theft or attempted theft
- Tools of trade up to $1,500 (business use vehicles)
- Vandalism or a malicious act
Optional additional cover
^ On agreed value policies, cover is limited to the agreed value. Cars must be roadworthy and registrable.
** Additional excess applies to drivers under 25 or with less than 2 years' driving experience. Cover is subject to standard underwriting guidelines and policy terms. Cover applies to Motor Insurance policies, excludes CTP, commercial policies and specialty products.