Whether you’re touring New South Wales or adventuring across Australia, get the right cover for your touring caravan or camper trailers with proper protection for the agreed value from NRMA Touring Caravan Insurance.
Protect against accidental damage, vandalism, theft, fire, storm and more, with the added benefit of automatic contents cover up to $1,000.
Touring Caravan Insurance cover
- Accidental damage
- Theft or attempted theft
- Fire, flood, storm or vandalism
- Automatic contents cover up to $1,000
- Temporary accommodation up to $100 per day for up to 7 days if you are more than 100km from home
- New for new replacement if your caravan or camper trailer is written off in its first 2 years
- Food spoilage up to $300
- Storage costs as a result of an incident
- Liability cover up to $20 million
- 24/7 helpline assistance
- Annexe cover against accidental damage, fire, theft, storm and vandalism
- Additional contents cover if the $1,000 included cover is not enough
- Lay up cover allows you to reduce your cover and premium for up to 6 months if you know you won’t be using your touring caravan