You work hard to keep your family happy, healthy and secure. But have you considered how they would cope if you were to die or become terminally ill?
Without the income you provide, your family could struggle to pay day-to-day living expenses such as rent or mortgage payments, school fees, utility bills, and even the basics like food and clothing. They might even be forced to sell the car or family home just to get by.
That's why life insurance is so important - it could help secure your family’s financial future, even if you're no longer around to help.
At NRMA Life Insurance, we believe everyone should be able to enjoy the peace of mind that life insurance can bring.
Thats why we've made our life insurance cover:
- Easy to tailor- You can choose the cover amount you’d like - up to $1.5 million with our Comprehensive Cover option, then choose the day of the month you’d like to pay your premiums
- Easy to understand- With no complicated jargon or hidden fine print
- Easy to apply for- No medical tests or complicated application forms — apply online or over the phone in minutes
- Easy to renew- Guaranteed renewal until you turn 99
- Easy to afford- Our Comprehensive Cover option starts from as little as $2.31 a week*. We also offer a 5% discount for existing NRMA Insurance customers
- Easy to trust- You can rely on the financial strength and security of a policy brought to you by NRMA Life Insurance and issued by TAL Life Limited
*Based on $100,000 cover for a female non-smoker on standard premium rates, aged 25 to 30
Spend a little more time answering some health and lifestyle questions to apply for a higher level of cover.
Designed for those who are happy to answer some health and lifestyle questions, in return for more affordable premiums.
Maximum cover amount of up to $1.5 million cover for death and terminal illness
Suicide is not covered for first 13 months. Other exclusions may apply. For details, see the Product Disclosure Statement.
Fast Track cover
Apply in minutes, with acceptance guaranteed for any Australian residents aged 18-65.
Designed for those who want the convenience of fast and easy cover without the need for answering health and
Maximum amount of cover up to $750,000 for death and terminal illness
Suicide and pre-existing medical conditions are not covered for the first five years. Criminal activities dangerous occupants and pastimes are not covered at any time. For details see Product Disclosure Statement.
How much cover can I get?
With the Comprehensive Cover option, you can get up to $1.5 million and with our Fast Track Cover option, you can get up to $750,000.
The right level of cover for you depends on your personal situation. Things you may want to consider include:
- The number of children you have and their ages.
- How much you earn.
- Your assets.
- How much you owe on your mortgage, car loan and other debts.
- How much your family needs to live on each week.
You can use our online calculator to quickly help you choose a level of cover for your family.
Making a claim
+ Suicide not covered for first 13 months. Other exclusions may apply. Application subject to acceptance.
* Based on $100,000 cover for a female non-smoker on standard premium rates, aged 25 to 30.
The information on this website about NRMA Life Insurance is general advice only and does not take into account your personal financial situation, needs or objectives. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide and your own circumstances before deciding to purchase NRMA Life Insurance. NRMA Life Insurance is promoted by IAL Life Pty Limited ABN 15 137 509 936 Authorised Representative No. 427847 of TAL Direct Pty Limited ABN 39 084 666 017 AFSL 243260. NRMA Life Insurance is issued by TAL Life Limited ABN 70 050 109 450 AFSL 237848. IAL Life Pty Limited is a subsidiary of Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as NRMA Insurance. All life insurance information on this website is provided by TAL Direct Pty Limited and IAL Life Pty Limited.