Changes are coming to the way you purchase CTP/Green Slip in NSW
Find out more
While everyone has to have a CTP Green Slip, that doesn’t mean all Green Slips are the same. NRMA CTP Green Slip has a great range of features and benefits to protect you now, and down the track.
CTP Insurance for NSW residents covers you for personal injuries you cause to someone else in an accident.
But what about your injuries?
At NRMA Insurance, we offer At-fault driver cover to protect you for certain serious injuries, up to $300,000, where we agree you are at-fault.
What level of cover do I get for my money?
- At-fault driver cover for up to $300,000 for certain serious injuries. For more information, read our At-fault Driver Policy (PDF)
- Great value - for the price of your CTP Green Slip, you’ll get specialist personal injury insurance claims staff any time disaster strikes
- Convenient payment options, including E-Green Slips - pay online without having to visit the RTA
- We have over 220 offices across the state – so there’s sure to be one near you.
With the Loyalty Discount, the more eligible policies you have and the longer you stay with us, the more you can save*
* CTP Insurance policies count towards your Loyalty Discount Policy Count, but do not receive the Loyalty Discount.
Important Notice to all owners of commercial and business use vehicles
From March 2012 it will be assumed that the owners of all business use and commercial vehicles will be entitled to claim an Input Tax Credit (ITC) on the GST included in the price of their CTP policy. This will be reflected in the price of the CTP Green Slip as the ITC status of these policies will be automatically assumed as yes.
A NSW CTP Green Slip can only be cancelled if you have cancelled the registration of the vehicle. Otherwise when buying or selling a vehicle, the CTP Green Slip is transferred to the new owner until the next renewal. When moving interstate, you will be required to cancel the vehicle’s registration in NSW and CTP Green Slip in order to re-register in the other state.
NSW CTP Cancellations
To cancel a NSW CTP Green Slip you must visit the Roads and Maritime Services (previously RTA) to cancel your registration. Once documents are obtained from RMS please complete the NRMA Insurance CTP cancellation form and send all relevant documentation to the reply paid address noted on the form or email the documents to email@example.com. Alternatively you are welcome to visit one of our offices