You work hard to keep your family happy, healthy and secure. But have you considered how they would cope if you were to die or become terminally ill?
Without the income you provide, your family could struggle to pay day-to-day living expenses such as rent or mortgage payments, school fees, utility bills, and even the basics like food and clothing. They might even be forced to sell the car or family home just to get by.
That's why life insurance is so important - it could help secure your family’s financial future, even if you're no longer around to help.
NRMA Life Insurance can provide peace of mind with cover that is:
- Easy to tailor - You can choose the cover amount you’d like up to $1.5 million, then select the day of the month you’d like to pay your premiums
- Easy to understand - With no complicated jargon or hidden fine print
- Easy to apply for - No medical tests or complicated application forms — apply online or over the phone in minutes
- Easy to renew - Guaranteed renewal until you turn 99
- Easy to afford - Cover starts from as little as $2.31 a week*. We also offer a 5% discount for existing NRMA Insurance customers
- Easy to trust - You can rely on the financial strength and security of a policy brought to you by NRMA Life Insurance and issued by TAL Life Limited
*Based on $100,000 cover for a female non-smoker on standard premium rates, aged 25 to 30
How much cover can I get?
You can get up to $1.5 million. The right level of cover for you depends on your personal situation. Things you may want to consider include:
- The number of children you have and their ages
- How much you earn
- Your assets
- How much you owe on your mortgage, car loan and other debts
- How much your family needs to live on each week
You can use our online calculator to quickly help you choose a level of cover for your family.
Making a claim
Our commitment to the Life Insurance Code of Practice
We fully support the work of the Financial Services Council in lifting the standards of insurer practices across the Life Insurance industry. We're committed to providing our customers with the best possible customer service standards. Find out more about our commitment to the Life Insurance Code of Practice
+ Suicide or intentional self-harm exclusions apply.
* Based on $100,000 cover for a female non-smoker on standard premium rates, aged 25 to 30.
The information on this website about NRMA Life Insurance is general advice only and does not take into account your personal financial situation, needs or objectives. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide and your own circumstances before deciding to purchase NRMA Life Insurance. NRMA Life Insurance is promoted by IAL Life Pty Limited ABN 15 137 509 936 Authorised Representative No. 427847 of TAL Direct Pty Limited ABN 39 084 666 017 AFSL 243260. NRMA Life Insurance is issued by TAL Life Limited ABN 70 050 109 450 AFSL 237848. IAL Life Pty Limited is a subsidiary of Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as NRMA Insurance. All life insurance information on this website is provided by TAL Direct Pty Limited and IAL Life Pty Limited.
Why choose NRMA Life Insurance?
NRMA Life Insurance offers you flexible, affordable insurance brought to you by one of Australia’s oldest and most trusted insurance brands. NRMA Life Insurance is:
- Flexible - Choose the cover amount that suits your lifestyle - up to $1.5 million. You can even decide which day of the month you’d like to make payments, so you can co-ordinate them with your payday.
- Easy - Apply online or over the phone in minutes, with no complicated jargon and no medical tests
- Comprehensive- Up to $1.5 million cover with guaranteed renewal until you turn 99, an advance payout of $10,000 to help your family with legal expenses when their claim is approved+.
- Affordable - You may be able to protect your family for as little as $2.31 a week*. And you can save even more with exclusive discounts for existing NRMA Insurance customers.
- Trusted- You can rely on the financial strength and security of a life insurance policy bought to you by NRMA and issued by TAL Life Limited