Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance
At NRMA Insurance, we offer two levels of Third Party Car Insurance:
Third Party Property Damage offers a basic level of protection covering you for damage you cause to someone else's car or property. It also covers damage to your car caused by an at fault driver for up to $5,000.
- Damage you cause to someone else's car or property up to $20 million
- Cover up to $5,000 if your vehicle is damaged in a crash with an uninsured at fault driver
Why choose NRMA Insurance?
- With the Loyalty Discount, the more eligible policies you have and the longer you stay with us, the more you can save
- Lifetime guarantee on authorised repairs, as long as you're the owner of your car
- 24/7 Helpline assistance
- Experience – we’ve been insuring Australians for over 90 years
- No Claim Bonus - receive up to 65% No Claim Bonus if you have a good claims history
NSW Emergency Services Levy (ESL)
The NSW Government announced it's delaying changes to the ESL. With changes now on hold, we've reintroduced ESL on insurance policies.