Business alarm systems
NRMA Security offers a wide range of security solutions for all types of businesses.
Our Business alarm systems help safeguard you, your employees and your assets against theft, fire and other types of property damage such as vandalism.
Our alarm systems can also be set up to keep unauthorised people or personnel from accessing secure areas of your business. This access control function can also be used to keep track of personnel who enter your business out of regular trading hours such as cleaners.
And with optional back-to-base alarm monitoring and alarm response patrols, you and your employees can now enjoy ultimate peace of mind with 24/7 protection.
What level of business security do I get for my money?
You may also choose to customise your Business Alarm Packages from our extensive range of protection devices below:
- Passive Infrared (PIR) Motion Detector
Includes motion sensors to detect intruders in your business. Choose either a wired or wireless version to suit your property needs.
- Door and Window Reed switches
Provides ultimate peace of mind for your business, these perimeter security switches activate your alarm if an intruder attempts to force open a door or window.
- Monitored Smoke Detector
With the ability to be monitored through your intruder alarm system, this smoke detector provides early warning alerts for you and your employees.
- Hold up Button
Keep you and your employees safe with this double push panic/duress button. Offers 24/7 protection and is NSW Police compliant.
- Take advantage of the New Tax Breaks for Small Businesses and protect your business against theft, fire and vandalism*
*You should seek professional advice to determine whether you are able to claim a deduction for such purposes.
NRMA Security is provided by Insurance Australia Limited NSW Master Licence No. 409604820, ACT Master Licence No. 17501127, QLD Security Firm Licence No. 3305488.
Why choose NRMA Security?
- Free quotes and professional advice over the phone on your security needs
- Installation carried out by licensed alarm technicians
- Flexible payment options*
- Optional 24/7 back-to-base alarm monitoring and alarm response patrols
- Select between a wired or wireless system
- Experience – we’ve been protecting Australians for over 90 years