This website is the website of Insurance Australia Limited, trading as NRMA Insurance and its related entities, and is not the website of National Roads and Motorists' Association Limited and its related entities.
- Use of any type of data accumulation tool, robot, or spider to compile, disseminate, extract, process, reproduce, or repackage in any form or monitor any of the web pages, content, data or information contained within or accessible through this website
- To accumulate or combine the content, data or information contained or accessible through this website with content, data or information from any third party, without Insurance Australia Limited's prior written permission
- Use of high-volume, automated or systematic processes to obtain data or other information from this website
- Compiling, repackaging or disseminating any information or data from this website
- Accumulating data or information from this website whether or not using any automatic or manual process
- Use of any type of device, process, routine or software either systematically or non-systematically to interfere or attempt to interfere with the functioning of this website or any transaction or process conducted on or through this website
- Creating a link to this website from another website without Insurance Australia Limited's prior written permission
- Any use of this website for an unlawful purpose or activity
- Either yourself or through a third party changing, modifying, reproducing, or creating any works derived from this website, or displaying in public, any part or content of this website without Insurance Australia Limited's prior written permission or unless you have a non-excludable legal right to do so
This website may only be used for the following permitted activities:
- A use authorised in writing by an Insurance Australia Group (IAG) insurer
- IAG staff carrying out their duties for IAG
- Temporary browsing as a genuine customer, or for personal non commercial interest
Other important information
All intellectual property on this website – including the NRMA Insurance, SGIO and SGIC trademarks and copyright in the information, text, graphics, services and other data – is owned by us and no part of this website may be reproduced, stored, modified, adapted, uploaded to another location or produced for display in public in any form without our prior written approval.
Intellectual property includes, but is not limited to, the NRMA Insurance, SGIO and SGIC trademarks and copyright in the information, text, graphics, services and other data.
The NRMA Insurance website
The law which applies to this website and to disputes arising out of this website, is the law of the state of New South Wales, Australia.
National Roads and Motorists' Association Limited and its related entities are a separate and independent organisation. The mynrma.com.au website is hosted by a third-party provider and is operated and managed by National Roads and Motorists' Association Limited.
The information contained on this website may not be accurate or up to date in all respects. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
This website may contain links to third party websites. NRMA Insurance and its related entities do not make any representations as to the contents of any third-party websites, and expressly disclaim that they operate any website other than this website.
NRMA Insurance’s quote and insurance application service
The Quote service and the Insurance Application service are offered solely to assist you to buy or decide to buy insurance from us.
You are not authorised to, and you agree not to, use high-volume, automated or systematic processes to obtain quotes or make insurance applications, or to make an excessive number of requests to the services
You also agree not to use, copy, compile, repackage or disseminate any information obtained from the Quote service or the Insurance Application service for any purpose other than your personal, non-commercial purposes without Insurance Australia Limited’s prior written consent, and you specifically agree that you will not use, or obtain with an intention to use, such information for the purpose of discovering the business logic of either service, or creating a tool that predicts the operation of either service.
If you contravene the above paragraph, Insurance Australia Limited reserves the right to terminate your access to these services in its sole discretion, without prejudice to any other rights that it may have.
The NRMA trade marks
The NRMA trademarks are registered by National Roads and Motorists' Association Limited for road, motoring and travel services, and are registered by Insurance Australia Group Limited for insurance and financial products and services. Insurance Australia Group Limited is a related entity of NRMA Insurance.
The NRMA trademarks may not be used or reproduced without the prior written consent of Insurance Australia Group Limited or National Roads and Motorists' Association Limited, as appropriate. Both organisations use the NRMA trademarks for each of their respective products and services.
Sharing your screen with us (screen sharing)
Screen sharing refers to the service made available on this website, which allows NRMA Insurance staff to view your active NRMA Insurance web session, to help you with your website questions.
We cannot view anything else on your browser, computer or mobile device except the NRMA Insurance web pages where screen sharing is available. Screen sharing can only be accessed when offered in a web chat session. You will always be asked to accept the Screen sharing service.
Ending a screen sharing session
You may terminate your screen sharing session at any time by clicking 'End Screen Sharing' or by closing your browser window.
We reserve the right to terminate your co-browsing session at any time for any reason. We'll try to notify you if this occurs.
"We", "our" and "us" refers to Insurance Australia Limited and its related entities. "You" and "your" refers to the person accessing and using your online account. "Online account" refers to the information, text, graphics, services and other data contained under the domain name https://connect.nrma.com.au
Your online account enables you to view and manage details relating to certain insurance policies you hold with us. Your online account is not available for all of our products and some products only have limited functionality; you will need to contact usif you wish to view or manage details which relate to these products.
Accessing your online account
You are only able to access your online account if you have "Registered". You become Registered by accurately completing the details requested by us on the login, registration and authentication pages of your online account. The details requested on these pages relate to information about you and a current insurance policy you hold with us for which your online account is available. Once you have Registered you will generate a "Login". You will then use your Login to access your online account.
You must not provide details of your Login to any other person. You must not allow any other person to use your Login. You must not use another person's Login and may only use your online account to view or manage information relating to another person or their insurance policies with their express authority.
Where you hold a policy jointly with another person, each of you will need to become Registered however your individual Logins will enable each of you to view or manage details relating to that jointly held policy. In the case of joint policies, any transaction performed on your online account by one policyholder will be deemed an authorised transaction performed by all policyholders.
You will remain Registered where you use your Login at least once in a two-year period. Should you not use your Login to access your online account for a period of two years, or other period of time we determine, you will be deemed an "Inactive User" and your access to your online account will be terminated.
You may use your online account to perform certain transactions online.
Any transactions performed on your online account will not be complete until we receive and process your "Confirmation". Your Confirmation means any communication issued or transmitted by you to us via your online account or other electronic means which contains your acceptance in relation to our offer, or your confirmation of payment, whichever applies.
Your Confirmation may not be received by us for various reasons and you acknowledge that we are not liable to you in any way for loss or damage, howsoever caused, directly or indirectly, in connection with the transmission of your Confirmation.
Terminating access to your online account
We reserve the right to terminate your access to your online account at any time for any reason. We will endeavour to notify you if this occurs. You may terminate your access to your online account at any time by contacting us and giving us notice to that effect along with sufficient information to enable us to identify your Login.
Where your access to your online account is terminated by us, by you or as a result of you becoming an Inactive User, you must immediately cease using your online account and not directly or indirectly access or use your online account further.
Restrictions of use
In addition to any activity not explicitly permitted or prohibited above, you must not directly or indirectly or via any third party:
- Use your online account for any other purpose other than as a legitimate customer of ours
- Take any action which may disrupt access to, cause damage to, or interfere with, the proper operation of your online account
- Use, copy, reproduce, alter, modify or display in public, any content or data from your online account
- Incorporate into or store any information or data from your online account in any other website, electronic retrieval system, database, publication or other work in any form
- Create a link to your online account from another website
To the maximum extent permitted by law we exclude liability (including for negligence) to any person arising directly or indirectly from accessing, using or being unable to access or use, the information or data provided by your online account.
All intellectual property in your online account – including the NRMA Insurance, SGIO and SGIC trademarks and copyright in the information, text, graphics, services and other data – is owned by us and no part of your online account may be reproduced, stored, modified, adapted, uploaded to another location or produced for display in public in any form without our prior written approval.
The law applicable to your online account and to disputes arising out of your online account is the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
Privacy – our commitment to you