Business CCTV surveillance
Safeguard your business around the clock with an NRMA Security Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) System.
Business CCTV surveillance systems offer a wide range of benefits to business owners, including effective security and loss prevention solutions.
Benefits of CCTV surveillance
- CCTV acts as a deterrent to potential intruders
- Defend your business against theft and vandalism
- Actively monitor OH&S risk areas
- Protect and monitor your staff
- Enhance operations management
Our CCTV surveillance systems are able to integrate seamlessly into your current business security set-up and provide a wide range of benefits to your business, staff and customers.
Existing NRMA Customers who purchase a CCTV System can save up to 20% off the total equipment purchase costs.
What level of business security do I get for my money?
- Enhanced deterrent for thieves, vandals or intruders
- Opportunity to install up to 16 cameras per network
- Capture and view live and pre-recorded images from your digital recorder or remotely from your smart phone device or tablet
- Gain 24 hour visibility with the option to view colour images during the day and infrared images at night
Existing NRMA Business Customers who purchase a CCTV System can save up to 20% off the total equipment purchase costs.
Things you should know
NRMA Security is provided by Insurance Australia Limited NSW Master Licence No. 409604820, ACT Master Licence No. 17501127, QLD Security Firm Licence No. 3305488.
Why choose NRMA Security?
- Free quotes and professional advice over the phone on your security needs
- Installation carried out by licensed alarm technicians
- Optional 24/7 back-to-base alarm monitoring and alarm response patrols
- Select between a wired or wireless system
- Experience - we've been protecting Australians for over 90 years