NRMA Landlord Insurance provides cover for investment properties located in NSW, ACT and TAS, including rental income protection for peace of mind.
As well as safeguarding your property and contents against damage or loss, NRMA Landlord Insurance covers rent default and the associated legal costs, and loss of rent if the property is uninhabitable due to damage. So your rental income is protected, even if the unexpected happens.
- Rent default up to $5,000, plus associated legal costs up to $5,000* ^
- Loss of rent up to 12 months if your property is uninhabitable due to damage^
- Theft and attempted theft by tenants* ^
- Malicious damage or vandalism by tenants* ^
- Liability cover
*We will deduct from your claim four times the weekly rental amount in addition to any excess that applies.
^A valid rental agreement is required.
Why choose NRMA Insurance?
- With the Loyalty Discount, the more eligible policies you have and the longer you stay with us, the more you can save
- Flexible excess levels to help reduce your premium
- Fast, paperless claims and 24/7 Helpline
- Experience – we’ve been insuring Australians for over 90 years
- No Claim Bonus – receive up to 25% No Claim Bonus if you have a good claims history
Flooding can cause major damage to your property and its contents, see more about our cover
NSW Emergency Services Levy (ESL)
The NSW Government announced it's delaying changes to the ESL. With changes now on hold, we've reintroduced ESL on insurance policies.