Home CCTV surveillance
Home CCTV systems can help you to protect the things you care about the most - your family and your home - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Watch over your home from anywhere in the world by viewing live and pre-recorded images with an NRMA Security Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) system. Home CCTV can also extend your current home security systems by acting as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Featuring cameras, monitors and digital recorders, our CCTV home security systems integrate seamlessly into your overall home security set-up and provide a powerful visual deterrent to intruders.
Existing NRMA Customers who purchase a CCTV System for their home can save up to 20% off the total equipment purchase costs.
What level of security do I get for my money?
- Strong visual deterrent for intruders, helping to prevent crime
- Increased sense of security and peace of mind for you and your family
- Watch live and pre-recorded images from your digital recorder or remotely from your smart phone device or tablet
- Round the clock visibility - view colour images during the day and infrared images at night
- Opportunity to set up a network of up to 16 cameras
- IP CCTV Package from $2394 (includes 1 x 4 Channel DVR, 4 x Cameras and 1 x 21 inch Monitor)
- Existing NRMA Customers who purchase a CCTV System can save up to 20% off the total equipment purchase costs
The above package prices include the 20% discount for Existing NRMA Customers.
NRMA Security is provided by Insurance Australia Limited NSW Master Licence No. 409604820, ACT Master Licence No. 17501127, QLD Security Firm Licence No. 3305488.
Why choose NRMA Security?
- Free quotes and professional advice over the phone on your security needs
- Installation carried out by licensed alarm technicians
- Optional 24/7 back-to-base alarm monitoring and alarm response patrols
- Select between a wired or wireless system
- Experience - we've been protecting Australians for over 90 years