Business interruption claims

If your business has been affected by COVID-19 and you have business interruption cover, talk to us about making a claim on 132 818.

There have been two test cases in relation to business interruption cover and COVID-19 impacts. Information about these test cases is available on the Insurance Council of Australia’s website.

What you need

  • Your NRMA Business Insurance policy number
  • The address of the insured property (if applicable)
  • A list of stolen or damaged items (if applicable)
  • A Police Incident Report number (if applicable)

We may also ask you specific questions relating to the:

  • Incident or type of claim, including injury details for a liability or personal accident claim
  • Registration and driver details for a motor vehicle claim
  • Tradesperson details if repairs have already been carried out.

Business claim forms

Business Insurance Claim Form

Liability Claim Form

Motor Vehicle Accident Claim Form

Home Insurance Claim Form

Machinery / Electronic Claim Form

Call us for help

New lodgement 24/7

Existing claims enquiries, 8:30am–5pm, Mon–Fri

 132 818

 Vehicles for business and personal use or in a company name for private use (policies starting with MOT), call 132 132.

Not in Australia?

New lodgement 24/7

Existing claims enquiries, 8:30am–5pm, Mon–Fri

 +612 8661 7150