Our Business Insurance is flexible, and can be easily customised to meet your business’ needs.

You can choose from a range of options to cover your business, from Public Liability cover to protection for your work tools, commercial vehicles, and more.

Need your certificates or tax invoice?

You can request a copy of your Certificate of Currency, Certificate of Insurance or tax invoice online. Just enter your email address.

A Certificate of Currency is proof that you have an active policy.

A Certificate of Insurance shows what your policy covers, the amount covered and the period of cover.

Request Certificate of Currency

Request Certificate of Insurance

Request tax invoice

Most popular types of cover

Here are the different kinds of cover you can include in your Business Insurance so you can get the protection that’s right for you:

  • Public and product liability: Covers claims against you if it’s found negligent acts in connection with your business resulted in personal injury or property damage.
  • Property: Protects you for loss or damage to your business tools, equipment, contents, stock or a building in the event of a fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, impact including falling trees, malicious damage and storm damage at your business premises
  • Portable property: Cover your tools, business property and equipment against accidental damage, fire, theft and other specified incidents, anywhere in Australia
  • Theft and money: Covers you if an unknown person breaks into your premises (or the premises you are renting) and steals your business stock, contents, equipment or money
  • Business interruption: Covers a shortfall in your gross profit if your business is interrupted by an incident we cover.

  • Personal accident and illness: Provides a weekly benefit in the event of certain injuries, accidents or illnesses
  • Employee dishonesty: Covers you against loss of money caused by any fraudulent or dishonest act by an employee with the clear intent of making improper personal financial gain
  • Computer and electronic equipment: Covers breakdown of office equipment such as computers, printers, fax machines and phone equipment
  • Commercial motor vehicles: Covers your business motor vehicles or mobile plant used to operate your business
  • Glass: Covers breakage to shop front windows, glass shelving or display cabinets, sign writing and advertising signs
  • Machinery: Covers breakdown of machinery like cash registers, cool rooms, display fridges or air conditioners
  • Tax investigation: Provides you cover for the cost of professional fees resulting from an audit or investigation which relates to you paying a tax.

Important documents

Download the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)

Download the Target Market Determination (TMD)

Our Business Insurance offers:

  • Value for money
  • Minimal paperwork
  • Flexible payment options.