Your business is unique. Your insurance should be too
We insure thousands of businesses, all around the country. Every day, we speak to businesses of different shapes and sizes.
Now, we’ve used this in-depth knowledge to create Expert Advice, an online tool that recommends the right business insurance cover for your situation
How does Expert Advice work?
Quick and simple
You’ll get a personalised recommendation in as little as 10 minutes. You can buy your insurance right away or come back later – your recommendation and quote will be valid for 21 days.
With industry-specific examples of how each product could be used, you’ll understand how your cover works in the real world.
Experience makes a difference
We’re one of the country’s oldest and largest general insurers, protecting Australians and the things they care about for over 90 years.
This means you can be confident that our recommendations are backed up by knowledge and experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Expert Advice is available to small business owners who:
- Operate as a hairdresser, barber, beautician, manicurist or spray tanner (not solariums)
- Operate a business in the food and beverage industry, like a café, restaurant, takeaway shop or bakery
- Have from one to 10 full-time staff (or equivalent)
- Have an annual revenue of less than $2 million.
The sections in the NRMA Business Insurance product that we can provide cover on are:
- General products and liability
- Business interruption
- Portable stock
- Portable contents.
Full details of these covers are in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
The following insurance covers in the NRMA Business Insurance product aren’t available through Expert Advice. Some of these covers may be suitable for your business – please contact us if you want to add them to your policy.
- Commercial motor vehicles
- Personal accident and illness
- Computer and electronic equipment
- Fraud or dishonesty
- Taxation investigation
- Domestic house and its contents.