Comprehensive Scooter Insurance
NRMA Comprehensive Scooter Insurance provides you with cover for your scooter against accidental damage, collision or crash, earthquake, explosion, fire, flood, storm, theft or attempted theft, tsunami, vandalism or a malicious act.
What's more, our Comprehensive Insurance covers any licensed rider who rides your scooter, even if they're not listed on your policy1.
- Collision or crash
- Accidental damage
- Theft or attempted theft
- Vandalism or a malicious act
- Emergency repairs (up to $800)
- Hire car after theft or attempted theft up to $75 a day up to 21 days
- New replacement on scooters written off in their first 2 years
- Liability cover (up to $20 million)
- Tools of trade up to $1,500 (business use vehicles)
For full cover details please read the Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Booklet.
Things you should know
1 Additional excess applies to riders under 25 or with less than 2 years riding experience. Cover is subject to standard underwriting guidelines and policy terms.
2 On agreed value policies, cover is limited to the agreed value. Motorcycles/scooters must be roadworthy and registrable.
Why choose NRMA Insurance?
- We cover any licensed rider who rides your scooter1
- Automatic cover for modifications, options and accessories2
- With the Loyalty Discount, the more eligible policies you have and the longer you stay with us, the more you can save
- Lifetime guarantee for the workmanship of all authorised repairs, for as long as you own the scooter
- 24/7 Helpline assistance
- Experience – we've been insuring Australians for over 90 years
- No Claim Bonus - receive up to 65% No Claim Bonus if you have a good claims history